Subject: To Everyone Who wants a good Idea for a Plug-in, I have one.
From: Technomage <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 15:38:50 -0800

To Everyone Who wants a good Idea for a Plug-in,
  I have one. I frequently have to go between LW 4.0 on my PC and 3.1 on 
an Amiga at work. One problem, the surfaces, they get erased when 3.1 
loads them. Coukd some one out there make a plug-in or util, I dont care 
which, just make it for Intel. (cause thats what I run) I know there are 
a few amiga utils out there to change objects from LW3.5 to LW3.1, but 
for logistical reasons I need the utill/plug-in for my PC. Like 
everything it the real world, the sooner the better, It takes me an hour 
to redo all my surfaces on a scene with 64 objects and 20 Images.
   Thank you,
       Brad Herman

-- 
/---------------------------------------------------------------\
|                         MEGA Graphics                         |
|                     Technomage-Brad Herman                    |
|"I am the teller of the future, the digital age is apon us!"   |
|              http://down.for.now.be.back.soon                 |
\---------------------------------------------------------------/